Pages

Friday, December 23, 2016

Pre- Exam Regret

*wails frantically*
I am so done
I have not finished my revisions!!!
But come to think of it,I never finished my revisions.Not until few hours until the exams started!
As I began answering 037 Past Years and looked at that lengthy essays,I wonder how am I going to memorise every single word or the gist.If I were to write down only the gists - they are still a lot.LIKE REALLY A LOT.
You choose this road.
You chose to read law
Which also meant you have to memorise all the facts - thousands of them.
Now I regret all the time I spent on whisper....instead of chatting I should just read something!!!
Now I regret all time I spent watching dramas during weekend when my housemates went home.I should memorise facts!!!!
Now I regret all the time I spent loitering around at IOI,I should just buy somethinh at Speedmart!!But it is an excuse to go breathe the air cond...because PTAR is closed,you sucks.Bilik Study 24/7 is kinda open so I am a bit malu,okay I am suck not PTAR.
But I did not regret the time I went to Putrajaya or Broga/Bagan Lalang...the best time spent ever in 2016.
And I did not regret going back to makteh house because it was one of the damn greatest conversation I have with my auntie and delicious foods - hmmm.
Omona
Please I need to squeeze all those informations inside my head.I am aiming for a 3.8 this time...
3.5 pun okay
Bagila subjek law dapat A.Kalau tak sia-sia pak aku bagi duit makan bulan-bulan.
Please
Ya Allah
Please
Grant me superb memories in these 2 weeks
Ameen
Ya rabbal alameen
(Adik2 jangan tiru aksi ini.Belajar kerana Tuhan,belajar awal2 )

No comments:

Post a Comment