Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

Watching The Return Of Superman Ep 116

Salam Alaik

I cried.Honestly.And in my defence,only two drops.

It was all fun,Daehan Minguk Manse buying salt and soy sauce.They ended up hauling packages of sugar (till there is no more on the rack),Daehan took like 8 bottles of water because he was thirsty and Manse took jelly.

Then they went to eat dinner,the next day they went skying and the last filming...they cooked dinner for mother.

Idk..I did not watch TROS from the beginning.I have strong dislike towards children.But as Ilkook said,the show inspired people to have kids.Even his sister changed her mind after 17 years.

Then I accidentally watched triplets and fell in love with Manse's cheekiness.Aw he is so cute.And later...I have fallen in love with three of them.I posted about them in ig,I bragged to everyone about them shamelessly and I looked forward to TROS new episode every week...

Now.

I have watched you guys since 0ctober 2015.It had been 4 months and now I will never get updates about Daehan Minguk Manse.

I feel like the show triggers my maternity soul.I even got my lecturer to pray for me to have a set of triplets.Sons.I love sons.Maybe because I have many male siblings and not many emotions are being played.But I would love a daughter too...to inherit my jewelleries haha

I am not saying that my life is done or whatsoever.I still have assignments and tests waiting for me after CNY break.

I learn a lot,seriously,from this show.

I need to work hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment