Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Weight Loss Plateau

Assalamualaikum,

Since I started to get back in shape on 12 December 2015,I have lost 7kg Alhamdulillah.

Despite dedicating my semester break to read all about diet,fitness tips and fashion,I did mistakes.

I did not read much about nutritions.So in the span of 2 months,I wasted nearly 3 weeks eating wrong diet.

I ATE NASI TWICE A DAY HAHAHAHAAHA AND LARGE PORTION PULAK TU

After sharing my food journal to a friend baru kusedar khilaf diriku :'(

From 60kg I am 53kg now,that was my weight in March 2015 :'( Time ambil slip SPM

Oh,cut the bullshits (taik lembu).

The weight loss plateauuuu I am aiming for 48kg,it is okay with my height.I am 5'3 which is short if you compare to Liuwen or Karlie Kloss.But in my country,I am of average.Bersyukur masih ada kaki :')

The last 5kgs is killing me.To rub salt to the wound,my legs hurt like crazy.Because I pushed myself too much on cardio.Getting fit and working out involving pushing yourself....

I jogged like 2km pastu cardio lompat2 20minit and then leg workout abs workout lepastu kaki gua crammed and masih sakit sampai ke hari ini.

Motivasi aku nak fit banyak.Paling utama,aku nak join kickboxing.Lepastu aku nak pakai overall and lepastu aku nak pakai straight cut pants.

Genetik Melayu memang paha besaq weyyy paha ni degil yang amat hanya Allah yang tahu.Dua bulan aku work out dia kurang 0.5 inch sahaja??????!!!!!!

Weight loss plateau,I hate you.

Some said,don't weight yourself but invest in whole body mirror.Trust the mirror not your scale.

Both betrayed me!!!

48kg please please please

I want to wear that pants so bad


No comments:

Post a Comment